Social Media Management
Hootsuite is a social media management system for small and large businesses. It has been chosen by top companies world wide as their key social media market management tool. The system’s user interface takes the form of a dashboard which supports social networks.
Social Networks Supported
- Facebook Profiles, Events, Groups & Pages
- LinkedIn Profiles, Pages & Groups
- Google+ Pages (currently not personal profiles)
- WordPress blogs
- Mixi (Japanese Social Network)
- Plus many others such as – Vimeo, via.me, reddit, StumbleUpon, Instagram, edocr, tumblr, evernote, flickr, get Satisfaction, mailchimp, slideshare, storify (via 3rd party apps)
Hootsuite will make the amount of time usually spent on social networks more convenient with your busy work schedule. In fact, Hootsuite even has the option to schedule status posts/updates to all or a select few social networks that you wish to post to. With this feature you won’t even have to use up any time getting on social media for weeks and all of your social profiles will continue to be active and informing your followers with updates on your business promotions and upcoming events, giving viewers the impression that your company is always working and staying connected. I find the multiple networks on was dashboard very helpful. Not only do I get on less often but it takes 1/4 of the time I use to spend checking my social networks.
Manage Multiple Pages
Another perk of Hootsuite is that you are able to have multiple pages per social media site. For example, you may have three different business pages on Facebook. Luckily Hootsuite allows you to have all of these open and active in addition to your twitter accounts, Instagram, etc.
Seven Benefits of Hootsuite Social Media Management
- Manage multiple Twitter, Facebook (profiles, events, groups and pages), LinkedIn (Profiles, Pages and Groups), WordPress, Google+, Foursquare, MySpace, vimeo, Instagram, ping.fm and more accounts from one place
- Schedule your social media updates
- Collaborate as a team – including ability to assign replies, mark as done, track messages etc
- Manage it all through mobile applications
- Customized analytics, included automated scheduled reports (though this can be costly)
- RSS integration
- Customer support
It may sound overwhelming at first but once you get on and check out all the features you will see why so many people and companies choose to use Hootsuite for their social media. Personal and business related.
Try Hootsuite for free click here
For assistance with setting up Hootsuite or managing social media contact 2xSales